PICTURE NIGHT NOVEMBER 3, 2020
Photo Night Information
Tuesday, November 3 - RQB Arena (See Photo Night Event for Team Times)
We will be utilizing a dressing room to complete the pictures in RQB.
- Managers please ensure your team has their Jerseys and are aware of any clothing request you have decided such as black jeans.
- This years Photo’s will be jersey, stick and gloves only!
- Please be aware that the collar of your shirt under your Jersey does show in pictures. It is advised to wear a black shirt under the Jersey.
- Teams will be required to WAIT OUTSIDE THE RINK. I will come and hold up a sign calling in the team for photos.
- All Orders will be completed ONLINE you will be given a link and a code the day of for ordering.
- Masks are mandatory and must be worn until the photographer instructs your player to remove the mask. COACHES/MANAGERS/PLAYERS ONLY in the rink when called for photos. Parents please ensure you are outside to receive your player. Each team is anticipated to be done within 15 minutes.
- Please arrive outside of the rink 10 Minutes before your assigned picture time to ensure you are there with your team!
POLICY CHANGES FROM MVP
Missed photo day (Addins) - MVP has changed their policy in regards to adding in players/coaches who miss photo day and want to be in the team photo. The new policy is the player or coach has 3 days from photo day to come to the studio to have their photo taken. An appointment can also be made before photo day to ensure they are added to the team. They can call or email our office to set up an appointment to come in (780-458-1688). Any appointments later than 3 days will result in a $30 addin charge and the subject will only be added into their copy of the team photo. This change is to ensure we are getting the finished products back to our clients in a timely fashion.