CRMHA EXEC Needs volunteers for the following Operations Positions.
Volunteers needed by August 31!!!
Without these positions being filled the Operations Committee is unable to function properly to run the upcoming season! We can not function without our volunteers!
2 year commitment
Includes your Volunteer requirement and a $500.00 credit towards 1 player fee.
- To the best of his/her abilities ensure the financial affairs of the CRMHA are controlled and documented in an orderly fashion.
- Ensure accurate, legible, and up-to-date records are available for review in a timely fashion
- Prepare for all Executive Committee Meetings a concise brief financial report to assist in ascertaining the Association’s financial position
- Only release Association Funds on the approval of the Executive Committee and with a proper Receipt
- At the AGM present a financial report for all members. This statement will be as up-to-date as possible.
- Finalize the previous year’s accounts prior to the following season
- Prepare the Annual Financial Report to be submitted in accordance with the Societies Act
- The Treasure shall compile all accounts using Quickbooks and will advise the executive when new software is required.
- Servus Credit Union in Morinville will be used for banking services. An account for operations shall be maintained as well as a second account for all fundraising from AGLC. All accounts will require two of three signatures from the President, Treasurer, or Secretary.
- Attend all Operations Meetings and provide reporting
REFEREE IN CHIEF
1 year commitment
Volunteer Commitment included in role
- To the best of his/her ability oversee, direct, coordinate, and control all referees within the CRMHA
- Ensure all referees used in the CRMHA are Fully Qualified for the games they are officiating in
- Evaluate all officials under his/her jurisdiction; abide by the policies and procedures set forth by the Referees Association
- Notify the Director of Coaches of any rule changes as soon as possible
- If unavailable for a portion of the active season inform the Executive Committee of the suitable replacement
- Make available to the Executive Committee a list of all officials used within the Association including
- Attend and provide a monthly report to the Operations Meetings
This would be a 3 yr commitment - 1 yr to shadow and learn and 2 in the actual position
The shadow year would include your volunteer commitment
The 2 yrs in the role include your volunteer commitment as well as a $500 credit to put towards 1 players registration
- To the best of his/her ability oversee, direct, coordinate, and control the Annual Registration of the CRMHA
- Ensure all participating teams are duly registered in accordance with HA
- Keep an up-to-date listing of all Coaches and Team Staff including all qualifications.
- Inform the Executive Committee of any issues dealing with registration in a timely fashion
- Shall assist the Director of Coaches with ensuring all teams and coaches are aware of and meet all coaching qualifications.