Hockey Alberta Forms

The following is a link to the forms on the Hockey Alberta.  If you need a form signed, download and closely review the form. 

Fill out the parent portion and email to and

If you do not have access to a scanner, please use one of the many scanning applications available for a cell phone, i.e. CamScanner.


Overage Criteria and Application - if you want your child play in a division lower than their age category. 
Parent-Guardian Declaration Form - if your address is different than it was last season, you will need to complete this form.
Player Movement Process & Form - if you want your child to try out for another hockey team that is NOT an AA or AAA team.
Elite Player Movement Application Female - for player movement for female AAA.

Elite Player Movement Application Male - for player movement for male AAA.

Elite Female Notification of Try Out - try out form for female AAA

Elite Male Notification of Try Out - try out form for male AAA

AA Player Movement Application Form - these AA player movement procedures and corresponding form are for Midget AA, Bantam AA and Peewee AA only.

AA Notification of Try Out - for tryout -out for Midget AA, Bantam AA and Peewee AA only


Upcoming Events

Dec. 02, 2019 7:00 PM to 9:00 PM

CRMHA Operations Meeting
RQB Arena
All coaches/managers/parents are encouraged to attend.

read more »

Jan. 06, 2020

CR Knights Picture Night
Team and Player Photos

read more »


Tell your Team Manager to turn
RAMP Team on!


Do you want to reach thousands of users across hundreds of Minor Sports Association websites? Advertising with RAMP has never been easier! Get in touch with us now to discuss your needs.