CR Knights Minor Hockey Association Registration Closed
For late registrations, please be sure to contact email@example.com before proceeding
As in previous years, registration and initial payment for returning players occurs in early June.
Please carefully read all of the information below and in the linked documents for information on the fees and the payment schedules.
By registering my child online, I agree to the terms of registration as outlined below and I wish to register my child with the CR Minor Hockey Association.
The link below shows the CRMHA boundaries. You must reside within the RED boundary to register with CRMHA.
If you are not sure if you are within the boundaries, please email your address to firstname.lastname@example.org
Tips for using the Online Registration
- New registrations do not need a Hockey ID.
- If you receive Action Unavailable, email email@example.com.
- Enter an emergency contact that is not the parent or guardian.
- Desired position is for information only and not a guarantee.
- If you do not receive an email after registration, please go back and check your registration you may not of checked out completely.
- The fees for 2019/20 are listed in the 2019/20 fee payment schedule
- Volunteer fees only apply to the first and second children in a family.
- Credit card payment and e-transfer are the recommended methods of payment.
- If you are paying in cash, please carefully review the fee info provided.
- The registration fee includes 6 weeks of power skating for Novice through PeeWee and a weekly clinic for goalies.
- The registration fee covers all expenses for ice rental, referee fees, Hockey Alberta and NAI (Northern Alberta Interlock league) fees.
2019/20 Fee Payment Information
All returning players must register and make first payment before July 10, 2019. Registration and payment after this date will include a $200 late fee.
If you are new to the CR Minor Hockey Association, please use the online registration link any time before September 5th. Fees can either be paid now or at the September registration, but please register online now, even if you are not paying yet. The earlier we know about you, the more helpful it is. Select the cash option and you will not be prompted for a credit card.
As registrations for new players are processed, we will be sending you information about our association and what you can expect for the upcoming season. Welcome aboard!
New players to the association will not be assessed a late fee.
Parent Declaration Form
If you have moved in the past year and have a new address, you must fill out a new parent declaration form. Please fill out and email the completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org or bring it to one of the payment nights listed in the payment information provided below.
Alexander First Nation players
Players residing in Alexander First Nation are required to pay all hockey fees to CRMHA in full. Reimbursement can then be sought from the Alexander First Nation Recreation Department.
Payment methods and rules are as follows:
- Credit Card Payment - payment can be online.
- The first payment will be made the date of online registration.
- The second payment will automatically be made on your card on July 10, 2019.
- The third payment will automatically be made on your card on August 10, 2019.
- If your credit card is not accepted on the second or third payment, we will make one attempt to contact you to get a new card number before adding a $200 late fee.
- Cash Payment - payment can be made in full or in 2 cash installments.
- If you want to make a cash payment, you must first complete the online registration and select the Cash option as the payment method.
- We will not process cash payments without first having the online registration complete.
- The first in person cash payment is due June 26, 2019 at 6:00 - 8:00 pm at the Riviere Qui Barre arena.
- The second in person cash payment will be due on September 5, 2019 at 6:00-8:00 pm at the Riviere Qui Barre arena.
- Email Transfer - email transfer payments can be made via your online banking to: email@example.com.
In the message section of the email transfer, enter the name of the person paying, your child's name and what level they are in. When creating the security questions, please use: What is the sport our children play? Use the answer: hockey
- If you want to make an email payment, you must first complete the online registration, selecting the Cash option as the payment method.
- We will not process email transfers without first having the online registration complete.
- E-transfer payments can be made in full or in two installments. The installment date deadlines are the same as the above cash payment dates.
- The email transfer must be made on or before those dates or the $200 late fee will be added to your account.
- Money Order - money orders made out to CRMHA will be accepted the same night as the cash payments.
- If you want to make a money order payment, you must first complete the online registration and select the Money Order option as the payment method.
- We will not process money orders without first having the online registration complete.
- Payment can be made in full or in two installments. The installment date deadlines for money orders are the same as the above cash payment dates.
- The money order must be provided on those dates or the $200 late fee will be added to your account.
Any cash or money order payments not made by the deadline dates will automatically be assessed the $200 late fee.
All payment amount and date information is posted on www.crknights.ca.
Financial Assistance Program
CR Knights Bursary Committee is pleased to offer a financial assistance program towards registration fees to a couple of families each season. If you feel this would benefit your family or a family you know, you may nominate yourself, or someone else, by filling out this form and sending it to firstname.lastname@example.org by July 31, 2019. Applicants are required to complete a short paragraph as to why you feel you would be a good candidate for this assistance. The committee does not require any financial statements with application. All information collected is confidential and qualifying families will be contacted in the beginning of August by the association upon approval.
CR Financial Assistance Form
Respect In Sport Renewal
All players, new and returning, are required to have a Respect in Sport parent certificate, which needs to be renewed every 4 seasons. This is mandatory and will need to be completed before the start of the 2019/20 season or the player will not be allowed on the ice. If you are a returning player and have received an email from Hockey Alberta stating that it has expired or are a new player please follow the link to complete.
Respect in Sport parent
The association is continuing to have the $200 per player volunteer fee. This fee must be paid for each player (to a maximum of 2 players per family) and will either be refunded at the end of the year or applied to the next year's fees, provided the required volunteer work has been completed by the parent. Each $200 volunteer amount requires 4 hours of volunteer work. The efforts of our volunteers allow the association to have successful fundraisers. Fundraising last year decreased the registration fees to the value of $200 per player. The success of future fundraising events will hopefully allow us to continue to be able to reduce player registration fees.
If you have any questions about the online process or have any problems at all, please contact
Krissy Van De Vliert at email@example.com.